Already purchased this scavenger hunt? Find all the scavenger hunts you’ve purchased under ‘My Account‘ in the top menu.
- The scavenger hunt leads you on a guided tour of the The Presidio in San Francisco.
- You and your team solve 22 fun puzzles and challenges along the way.
- More than 6 people? Buy one scavenger hunt per team – still just $49 per team of up to 6. Race each other to the finish, or for the highest score.
- Great for families, couples, or corporate team building.
- Takes 1.5 to 2 hours to complete with about 2 miles of walking.
- $49 covers your whole team (2 to 6 people recommended).
Points of Interest Along The Way
- San Francisco Presidio
- Palace of Fine Arts
- Golden Gate Bridge
- Crissy Field Beach
- The first Spanish Colonial Building in San Francisco (from 1776)
- Many other historic San Francisco and Presidio sites
What to Bring
- Required: A fully-charged smartphone or other device with Internet connection to get the questions and submit your answers as you complete the scavenger hunt
- Paper, pencil or pens to take notes and solve puzzles
- Water bottle
- Comfortable shoes for walking
How to Play
- Add this scavenger hunt to your cart and complete checkout.
- When you’re ready to begin the scavenger hunt, start at historic marker titled Montgomery Street Barracks, in front of The Lodge at the Presidio, at 105 Montgomery St, San Francisco, CA 94129. There is a paid parking lot nearby. There is also a restroom inside the hotel.
- Once you’re at the starting location, log in to your account using the email address and password you entered when buying the scavenger hunt.
- The scavenger hunt content will be available on this page, and under the My Account section on the menu.
- If you’re playing with more than 5 or 6 people, we recommend having a captain of each team complete these steps to create their account for the team.