Already purchased this scavenger hunt? Find all the scavenger hunts you’ve purchased under ‘My Account‘ in the top menu.
- $49 covers your whole team (2 to 6 people recommended)
- The scavenger hunt leads you on a guided tour of Old Town Auburn California.
- You and your team solve 20 fun puzzles and challenges along the way.
- More than 6 people? Buy one scavenger hunt per team – still just $49 per team of up to 6. Race each other to the finish, or for the highest score.
- Great for families, couples, or corporate team building.
- Takes about 60 to 90 minutes to complete with about 1 mile of walking
Points of Interest Along the Way
- Historic Auburn Courthouse
- Brye Mansion
- School Park Preserve
- Massive Claude Chana sculpture
- Many other historic gold rush sites
What to Bring
- Required: A fully-charged smartphone or other device with Internet connection to get the questions and submit your answers as you complete the scavenger hunt.
- Paper, pencil or pens to take notes and solve puzzles
- Water bottle and comfortable shoes for walking
How to Play
- Add this scavenger hunt to your cart and complete checkout.
- When you’re ready to begin the scavenger hunt, start at the courthouse at 101 Maple St, Auburn, CA 95603 in Auburn California.
- Once you’re at the starting location, log in to your account using the email address and password you enter when buying the scavenger hunt.
- The scavenger hunt content will be available under the My Account section on the menu.
- If you’re playing with more than 5 or 6 people, we recommend having a captain of each team complete these steps to create their account for the team.