This course is currently closed
- $49 covers your whole team (2 to 5 people recommended)
- Starts and ends at the Historic Auburn Courthouse at 101 Maple St, Auburn, CA 95603
- The scavenger hunt leads you on a guided tour of Old Town Auburn California.
- You and your team solve 20 fun puzzles and challenges along the way.
- More than 5 people? Buy one scavenger hunt per team – still just $49 per team of up to 5. Race each other to the finish, or for the highest score.
- Great for families, couples, or corporate team building.
- Takes about 1 hour to complete with about 1 mile of walking.
Points of Interest Along the Way
- Historic Auburn Courthouse
- Brye Mansion
- School Park Preserve
- Massive Claude Chana sculpture
- Many other historic gold rush sites
What to Bring
- Required: A fully-charged smartphone or other device with Internet connection to get the questions and submit your answers as you complete the scavenger hunt
- Paper, pencil or pens to take notes and solve puzzles
- Water bottle
- Comfortable shoes for walking