This scavenger hunt is currently closed
- The scavenger hunt leads you on a guided tour of San Diego, harbor area. Enjoy the waterfront and learn the history of this fascinating city by the bay.
- You and your team solve 24 fun puzzles and challenges along the way.
- Great for families, couples, or corporate team building.
- Takes about 2 and a half hours to complete with about 4 miles of walking.
- $49 covers your whole team (2 to 6 people recommended).
- More than 6 people? Buy one scavenger hunt per team – still just $49 per team of up to 6. Race each other to the finish, or for the highest score.
Points of Interest Along The Way
- Historic San Diego Harbor waterfront
- Little Italy
- Gaslamp Quarter
- Martin Luther King Jr. Promenade
- USS San Diego Memorial
How to Play
- Add this scavenger hunt to your cart and complete checkout.
- When you’re ready to begin the scavenger hunt, start at 1600 Pacific Hwy, San Diego, CA 92101 (you’ll finish in the same place).
- Once you’re at the starting location, log in to your account using the email address and password you entered when buying the scavenger hunt.
- The scavenger hunt content will be available on this page, and under the My Account section on the menu.
- If you’re playing with more than 5 or 6 people, we recommend having a captain of each team complete these steps to create their account for the team.