This scavenger hunt is currently closed
San Diego Harbor Scavenger Hunt Walking Tour
- The scavenger hunt leads you on a unique guided tour of San Diego. Enjoy the waterfront and learn the history of this fascinating city by the bay.
- You and your team solve 24 fun puzzles and challenges along the way.
- It’s one of the best San Diego activities for families, or for couples looking for a unique date idea, or anyone looking for fun things to do in San Diego.
- Explore San Diego at your own pace! Most groups take 3 to 5 hours to finish. Expect about 4 miles of walking tour through 4 distinct regions of San Diego. We highly recommend you plan for up to 5 hours so you can stop and try one of the many unique food and drink options along the route.
- $49 covers your whole team (2 to 6 people recommended).
- More than 6 people? Buy one scavenger hunt per team – still just $49 per team of up to 6. Race each other to the finish, or for the highest score.
Points of Interest Along The Way
- Historic San Diego Harbor waterfront
- Little Italy
- Gaslamp Quarter
- Martin Luther King Jr. Promenade
- USS San Diego Memorial
How to Play
- Add this scavenger hunt to your cart and complete checkout.
- When you’re ready to begin the scavenger hunt, start at 1600 Pacific Hwy, San Diego, CA 92101 (you’ll finish in the same place).
- Once you’re at the starting location, log in to your account using the email address and password you entered when buying the scavenger hunt.
- The scavenger hunt content will be available on this page, and under the My Account section on the menu.
- If you’re playing with more than 5 or 6 people, we recommend having a captain of each team complete these steps to create their account for the team.