Already purchased this scavenger hunt? Find all the scavenger hunts you’ve purchased under ‘My Account‘ in the top menu.
- The scavenger hunt leads you on a guided tour of historic Downtown Napa, California. See beautiful artwork, historic buildings, and discover some of the fascinating history of this jewel of wine country.
- Consider stopping for a bite to eat or maybe a glass of wine at one of the many unique restaurants, cafes and bakeries along the route.
- You and your team solve 22 fun puzzles and challenges along the way.
- Starts and ends at the Napa Valley Wine Train Station at 1275 McKinstry St, Napa, CA 94559.
- Great for families, couples, or corporate team building.
- Takes about 90 minutes to complete with about 2 miles of walking.
- $49 covers your whole team (2 to 6 people recommended)
- More than 6 people? Buy one scavenger hunt per team – still just $49 per team of up to 6. Race each other to the finish, or for the highest score.
Points of Interest Along the Way
- Napa Riverfront Promenade
- First Presbyterian Church
- The oldest building in Napa
- The old Napa Mill
- Oxbow Commons
- Hall of Justice
What to Bring
- Required: A fully-charged smartphone or other device with Internet connection to get the questions and submit your answers as you complete the scavenger hunt
- Water bottle and comfortable shoes for walking
- Paper, pencil or pens to take notes and solve puzzles
How to Play
- Add this scavenger hunt to your cart and complete checkout.
- When you’re ready to begin the scavenger hunt, start near the Napa Valley Wine Train at 1275 McKinstry St, Napa, CA 94559.
- Once you’re at the starting location, log in to your account using the email address and password you entered when buying the scavenger hunt.
- The scavenger hunt content will be available on this page, and under the My Account section on the menu.
- If you’re playing with more than 5 or 6 people, we recommend having a captain of each team complete these steps to create their account for the team.