Already purchased this scavenger hunt? Find all the scavenger hunts you’ve purchased under ‘My Account‘ in the top menu.
- The scavenger hunt leads you on a guided tour of the Embarcadero in San Francisco.
- You and your team solve 28 fun puzzles and challenges along the way.
- More than 6 people? Buy one scavenger hunt per team – still just $49 per team of up to 6. Race each other to the finish, or for the highest score.
- Great for families, couples, or corporate team building.
- Takes 1.5 to 2 hours to complete with about 2 miles of walking.
- $49 covers your whole team (2 to 6 people recommended).
Points of Interest Along The Way
- Historic San Francisco Bay waterfront
- Iconic Ferry Building
- Famous San Fran Cable Cars
- Ghost ship Lydia
- Vietnam Veterans Memorial
What to Bring
- Required: A fully-charged smartphone or other device with Internet connection to get the questions and submit your answers as you complete the scavenger hunt
- Paper, pencil or pens to take notes and solve puzzles
- Water bottle
- Comfortable shoes for walking
How to Play
- Add this scavenger hunt to your cart and complete checkout.
- When you’re ready to begin the scavenger hunt, start at South Beach Park at 753 King St. San Francisco, CA 94107.
- Once you’re at the starting location, log in to your account using the email address and password you entered when buying the scavenger hunt.
- The scavenger hunt content will be available on this page, and under the My Account section on the menu.
- If you’re playing with more than 5 or 6 people, we recommend having a captain of each team complete these steps to create their account for the team.