Already purchased this scavenger hunt? Find all the scavenger hunts you’ve purchased under ‘My Account‘ in the top menu.
- The scavenger hunt leads you on a unique guided tour of downtown Ventura California. See beautiful architecture, inspiring artwork, and discover some of the history of this mission town on the California coast.
- You and your team solve 21 fun puzzles and challenges along the way.
- It’s one of the best Ventura activities for families, or for couples looking for a unique date idea, or anyone looking for fun things to do in Ventura California.
- Takes most groups 90 minutes to 2 hours to complete, with about 2 miles of walking.
- $49 covers your whole team (2 to 6 people recommended)
- More than 6 people? Buy one scavenger hunt per team – still just $49 per team of up to 6. Race each other to the finish, or for the highest score.
Points of Interest Along the Way
- Beautiful Ventura Courthouse and City Hall
- Erle Stanley Gardner Law Office (author of Perry Mason)
- Well preserved Victorian homes from the turn of the century
- Figueroa Street Mall
- Many often overlooked sights
What to Bring
- Required: A fully-charged smartphone or other device with Internet connection to get the questions and submit your answers as you complete the scavenger hunt.
- Paper, pencil or pens to take notes and solve puzzles
- Water bottle and comfortable shoes for walking
How to Play
- Add this scavenger hunt to your cart and complete checkout.
- When you’re ready to begin the scavenger hunt, start at the parking garage at 522 E Santa Clara St, Ventura, CA 93001.
- Once you’re at the starting location, log in to your account using the email address and password you entered when buying the scavenger hunt.
- The scavenger hunt content will be available on this page, and under the My Account section on the menu.
- If you’re playing with more than 5 or 6 people, we recommend having a captain of each team complete these steps to create their account for the team.