Already purchased this scavenger hunt? Find all the scavenger hunts you’ve purchased under ‘My Account‘ in the top menu.
- The scavenger hunt leads you on a guided tour of San Diego, harbor area. Enjoy the waterfront and learn rich history of the city.
- You and your team solve 24 fun puzzles and challenges along the way.
- Great for families, couples, or corporate team building.
- Takes about 2 and a half hours to complete with about 4 miles of walking.
- $49 covers your whole team (2 to 6 people recommended).
- More than 6 people? Buy one scavenger hunt per team – still just $49 per team of up to 6. Race each other to the finish, or for the highest score.You and your team solve 28 fun puzzles and challenges along the way.
Points of Interest Along The Way
- Historic San Diego Harbor waterfront
- Little Italy
- Gaslamp Quarter
- Martin Luther King Jr. Promenade
- USS San Diego Memorial
What to Bring
- Required: A fully-charged smartphone or other device with Internet connection to get the questions and submit your answers as you complete the scavenger hunt
- Paper, pencil or pens to take notes and solve puzzles
- Water bottle
- Comfortable shoes for walking
How to Play
- Add this scavenger hunt to your cart and complete checkout.
- When you’re ready to begin the scavenger hunt, start at 1600 Pacific Hwy, San Diego, CA 92101.
- Once you’re at the starting location, log in to your account using the email address and password you entered when buying the scavenger hunt.
- The scavenger hunt content will be available on this page, and under the My Account section on the menu.
- If you’re playing with more than 5 or 6 people, we recommend having a captain of each team complete these steps to create their account for the team.