Already purchased this scavenger hunt? Find all the scavenger hunts you’ve purchased under ‘My Account‘ in the top menu.
- The scavenger hunt leads you on a guided tour through historic Nevada City California. See historic mining equipment and historic buildings, and discover some of the fascinating history of the one of the best preserved old California mining towns.
- You and your team solve 24 fun puzzles and challenges along the way.
- Starts and ends at the National Hotel at 211 Broad St, Nevada City, CA 95959.
- Great for families, couples, or corporate team building.
- Takes about 60 to 90 minutes to complete with about 1 mile of walking.
- $49 covers your whole team (2 to 6 people recommended)
- More than 6 people? Buy one scavenger hunt per team – still just $49 per team of up to 6. Race each other to the finish, or for the highest score.
Points of Interest Along the Way
- The National Hotel
- Nevada City Theater
- Historic Fire House and Museum
- City Hall
- Cute and historic Broad Street
How to Play
- Add this scavenger hunt to your cart and complete checkout.
- When you’re ready to begin the scavenger hunt, start at National Hotel at 211 Broad St, Nevada City, CA 95959. We recommend parking in the free lot behind the National Hotel if you can. If it’s not available, you can usually find metered street parking nearby (bring quarters).
- Once you’re at the starting location, log in to your account using the email address and password you entered when buying the scavenger hunt.
- The scavenger hunt content will be available on this page, and under the My Account section on the menu.
- If you’re playing with more than 5 or 6 people, we recommend having a captain of each team complete these steps to create their account for the team.
What to Bring
- Required: A fully-charged smartphone or other device with Internet connection to get the questions and submit your answers as you complete the scavenger hunt
- Paper, pencil or pens to take notes and solve puzzles
- Water bottle and comfortable shoes for walking