Already purchased this scavenger hunt? Find all the scavenger hunts you’ve purchased under ‘My Account‘ in the top menu.
- The scavenger hunt leads you on a guided tour through the historic district of Folsom California. See historic sites, railroad and pioneer history, and discover some of what makes this area so popular with both locals and tourists alike.
- You and your team solve 17 fun puzzles and challenges along the way.
- Starts and ends at the Parking Garage at 905 Leidesdorff St, Folsom, CA 95630. It’s free to park there. (Right next to the Historic Folsom station on the Sacramento Light Rail Gold Line).
- Great for families, couples, or corporate team building.
- Takes about 60 to 90 minutes to complete with about 1 mile of walking.
- $49 covers your whole team (2 to 6 people recommended)
- More than 6 people? Buy one scavenger hunt per team – still just $49 per team of up to 6. Race each other to the finish, or for the highest score.
Points of Interest Along the Way
- Pioneer History Museum
- Rainbow Bridge
- Pony Express Terminus
- Folsom Railroad Museum
- Historic Folsom Train Turntable
- Powerhouse State Park
How to Play
- Add this scavenger hunt to your cart and complete checkout.
- When you’re ready to begin the scavenger hunt, start at the parking garage at 905 Leidesdorff St, Folsom, CA 95630.
- There are also other free parking lots nearby.
- Once you’re at the starting location, log in to your account using the email address and password you entered when buying the scavenger hunt.
- The scavenger hunt content will be available on this page, and under the My Account section on the menu.
- If you’re playing with more than 5 or 6 people, we recommend having a captain of each team complete these steps to create their account for the team.
What to Bring
- Required: A fully-charged smartphone or other device with Internet connection to get the questions and submit your answers as you complete the scavenger hunt
- Paper, pencil or pens to take notes and solve puzzles
- Water bottle and comfortable shoes for walking