Already purchased this scavenger hunt? Find all the scavenger hunts you’ve purchased under ‘My Account‘ in the top menu.
- $49 covers your whole team (2 to 6 people recommended)
- The scavenger hunt leads you on a guided tour of Santa Fe, New Mexico.
- You and your team solve 23 fun puzzles and challenges along the way.
- More than 6 people? Buy one scavenger hunt per team – still just $49 per team of up to 6. Race each other to the finish, or for the highest score.
- Great for families, couples, or corporate team building.
- Takes about 90 to 120 minutes to complete with about two miles of walking
Points of Interest Along the Way
- Santa Fe Plaza
- Pioneer Monument
- New Mexico State Capitol
- San Miguel Chapel
- Loretto Chapel
- Basilica of St. Francis of Assisi
- Public art and many other interesting Santa Fe sights
What to Bring
- Required: A fully-charged smartphone or other device with Internet connection to get the questions and submit your answers as you complete the scavenger hunt.
- Paper, pencil or pens to take notes and solve puzzles
- Water bottle and comfortable shoes for walking
How to Play
- Add this scavenger hunt to your cart and complete checkout.
- Once you’re at the starting location (shown on the Scavenger Hunt page after you buy it), log in to your account using the email address and password you entered when buying the scavenger hunt.
- The scavenger hunt content will be available on this page, and under the My Account section on the menu.
- If you’re playing with more than 5 or 6 people, we recommend having a captain of each team complete these steps to create their account for the team.