Already purchased this scavenger hunt? Find all the scavenger hunts you’ve purchased under ‘My Account‘ in the top menu.
- This scavenger hunt leads you on a guided tour of downtown Corvallis, Oregon. See beautiful murals, interesting sculptures, historic buildings and learn some of the fascinating history of this cute college town on the mighty Willamete River.
- You and your team solve 24 fun puzzles and challenges along the way.
- Starts and ends at Riverfront Commemorative Park at 2 NW 1st St, Corvallis, OR 97333.
- Takes about 90 minutes to complete with about 2 miles of walking.
- $49 covers your whole team (2 to 6 people recommended)
- More than 6 people? Buy one scavenger hunt per team – still just $49 per team of up to 6. Race each other to the finish, or for the highest score (remember to log out out and have the 2nd team captain complete checkout separately).
Points of Interest Along the Way
- Corvallis City Hall
- Many beautiful murals
- Historic sights and buildings over 100 years old
- County courthouse
- Corvallis Central Park
What to Bring
- Required: A fully-charged smartphone or other device with Internet connection to get the questions and submit your answers as you complete the scavenger hunt.
- Paper, pencil or pens to take notes and solve puzzles
- Water bottle and comfortable shoes for walking
How to Play
- Add this scavenger hunt to your cart and complete checkout.
- When you’re ready to begin the scavenger hunt, start at Riverfront Commemorative Park at 2 NW 1st St, Corvallis, OR 97333 (free parking is usually available in the parking lot).
- Once you’re at the starting location, log in to your account using the email address and password you entered when buying the scavenger hunt.
- The scavenger hunt content will be available on this page, and under the My Account section on the menu.
- If you’re playing with more than 5 or 6 people, we recommend having a captain of each team complete these steps to create their account for the team.