Already purchased this scavenger hunt? Find all the scavenger hunts you’ve purchased under ‘My Account‘ in the top menu.
- Takes you on a guided tour of the Capitol Building in Sacramento
- You and your team solve 20 interesting puzzles and challenges along the way
- Takes 1.5 to 2 hours to complete
- Perfect activity for 2 to 6 people to play together, or multiple groups to compete against each other
Points of Interest Along the Way
- California Art Collection
- Capitol Rotunda
- California County Exhibits
- Governor Portraits
- Hidden secrets in the Capitol building
What to Bring
- Required: A fully-charged smartphone or other device with Internet connection to get the questions and submit your answers as you complete the scavenger hunt.
- Paper, pencil or pens to take notes and solve puzzles
- Water bottle & comfortable shoes
How to Play
- Add this scavenger hunt to your cart and complete checkout.
- When you’re ready to begin the scavenger hunt, start inside the Capitol Building in Downtown Sacramento.
- Once you’re at the starting location, log in to your account using the email address and password you enter when buying the scavenger hunt.
- The scavenger hunt content will be available under the My Account section on the menu.
- If you’re playing with more than 5 or 6 people, we recommend having a captain of each team complete these steps to create their account for the team.